2011年5月15日星期日

Anyone knows where to find this kind of green color zentai suit?

I have seen an old photo from collection in friend's blog, taken in 2007, quite old maybe for zentai fashion, but the color's a kind of light green, which is very attractive to me. I have browsed but don't find any similar green. I wonder whether anyone knows where I could get it?

As I often buy at trustedeal and I inquired them already. They told me the cloth material is not available now in their stock, and recommended me other green colors, but I have the ones I love already in that collection. They said if I can't find at other places, they could help me do a dig in cloth market, so I wanna try my luck at other places first.

This is the photo:
Green Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

And this is the list of the green suits I could find for now:
http://lycrazentaisuits.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-kinds-of-green-lycra-spandex-zentai.html

没有评论:

发表评论