2011年5月25日星期三

Lycra Spandex Bedsheet?

A friend mentioned to me recently that he's got a lycra bedsheet. This is a new idea for me, as I never thought about this before when I buy stuffs like that.

All my bedsheet are cotton and actually I love the soft feeling.So he said that the lycra bedsheet is smooth and soft the same, even more comfortable than sleeping encased in lycra suit, also more convenient - ok, this really attracts me, as I am the lazy lazy type. Imagine I could just enjoy that without doing the change every day - I still need to do change at night, of course, but that means I get more freedom....

He's too excited with the sheet and didn't get much sleep at all for the first night. That's why he's up and chat with me at internet.

Then I have taken a brief look and don't see the zentai shops I usualy go having it. I emailed them and got the reply that they could do it for me, but need me to confirm the size and camouflage or color I need.

Alright, I think I will take a look at it.
I confess in my zentai suit

没有评论:

发表评论