2011年5月30日星期一

Flesh Color Zentai Suits

I have always kept my hobby for zentai suits as something personal, and except some friends met at internet, and this blog, I seldom talk about it with others. Deep in my heart, I really think this is something for a few, although it's still one of the fashion trend. Then I got shocked by another fashion recently hot in Britain. Compared with the traditional skin-tight bodysuits and bustiers, some are doing the so called "skin bustier". It has nothing to do with the skin or flesh color of the suits, but pierce the skin and get holes, then ping in the round rings and line up. After it's done, pull the thin belts through them, they get the most "tight" bodysuits. According to the report, this could be done at any part of the body, as long as the skin is loose enough, such as the back, the area under the neck.
Skin Pierce Bustier

I know it's really something personal, but for me I still can't accept it. Maybe it's because I am not willing to burden the pain, to get the beauty. Or may because when I love the zentai outfits, I am the "fully cover" type. However, the skin tight suits, could actually fully display your liquid bodyline. Maybe this is another kind of fashion.

Share some unicolor flesh zentai costumes.
Army Green Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Outfit
Blue Unicolor Lycra Zentai Costumes

没有评论:

发表评论