2011年11月28日星期一

A Late Regards to Autumn and Thanksgiving Turkey

We don't really have Thanksgiving day here, but influenced by western culture, young people will take the chance to send thanks card around. We get three days off together with the weekend, because most of our clients enjoyed the holiday.

So I spent most of my time at home with the show The Big Bang Theory. There are a lot of things I never heard of, or don't understand, but the shows still keep me laughing. The interesting thing is, Leonard seems a more normal scientist type in my eyes, but I can't imagine the show without him. They are good friends and it's quite a pleasure to have friends like that - be what we are, enjoy what others are.

Should Supergirl Costume come with Golden Hair?

Indian Aquaman and Batman At the Door
Winter's coming here, although there's often no snow at all, I still choose to stay at home most of the leisure time. Wearing a spandex zentai suit, without the hood on, reading, texting, twitter with friends, watching a couple of shows. Then I have reminded myself with some shows from last season of The Big Bang. I watched the one in which they all dress up as one of the superheros in movies, composed a team called Legal Justice of America, which including the flashman, his red suit with orange bright flash sign, the lantern man whose costume is a tight green costume, superman and supergirl costume with the cloak, and the aquaman - which really looks funny after dressing up.
Red Yellow Flashman Costume Shiny Metallic Tights
The show reminds me of the skin-tight superhero costumes tradition in the comics and movies.

没有评论:

发表评论