2011年10月8日星期六

Sticky Shoes on Street

Today's a cloudy day, and because a big holiday's just over, a lot of people have been back to work after long time rest. In the local law, driving after drinking(alcohol),but there are still some people challenge that. Yesterday, there's a big traffic accident at our city. A car drove by a drunk driver, has hit seven other cars, and several people have left us in the accident. I really hope, the love for the alcohol, could be limited to one's own hobby only, and not influence others too much, especially not learn the lesson from the most valueable and precious life.

Change to a not so heavy topic, I went shopping yesterday, and saw a woman, wearing a couple of pink flat toes shoes. Why it's mentioned here? It's the first time I see shoes like this, covered all by nails, with photo followed.

Pink Shoes Covered by Silver Nails
When wear shoes like this, we need to be careful with our poses - too intimate touch with the nails will bring pain :)

I am thinking about getting a pair of special shoes for my halloween costumes. I guess the high boots without nails will be more suitable for my zentai suits.

没有评论:

发表评论