2011年10月6日星期四

Precious Life

The news about Steve Jobs surprised me today. Maybe the previous news and heat debates about his health condition, and his absense from work, but I sincerely wished for the goodbye comes a little bit later, and more later. Although I am only a common one from the crowd, I am greatly influenced by his life story, and Apple's products, have made my life more convenient.

The only thing I could say for now is, let's wish him a great life in heaven, which is an idea shared by both Western and Eastern religions. For me, I will value my life - every day more, and not wait anymore, beginning to do things I want to do at once.
Back to the topic, I have found another shiny metallic blue catsuit, or so called pvc clothes, with the turtle neck and zipper at front. It's found for a friend who wants to make a short dance at her boyfriend's birthday party next month. After the suit arrived, we may change it a little bit. She doesn't want costumes which expose too much, so this one seems suitable.

Bright Blue Shiny Metallic Catsuit for Birthday Party
We plan to add in a wide silver color waistband, plus some bells around the ankles and wrists. For dance, people also wear black catsuits a lot, but she doesn't like that color. I hope I could make a small video by then.

没有评论:

发表评论